Saturday, May 12, 2018

Robert Kuok Interview (with English subtitle)


Robert Kuok Interview (with English subtitle)
656,071 views

2.2K

258

SHARE



Cheng Soon Ho
Published on Aug 26, 2013
Robert Kuok (Sugar King of Asia & Hotel King) interview with CCTV "Dialogue" - Chinese Business Leaders series (1st broadcast) on 5th Jun 2011.
Category
People & Blogs
License
Standard YouTube License
Source videos
View attributions
Music
"The Road Home" by San-Bao ( • )


robotcop1010
robotcop1010
3 years ago
Saya orang Melayu Beragama Islam. saya sgt respek pada Robert Kuok. Yang baik boleh di jadikan tauladan.;)

72


Alwin Siew
Alwin Siew
3 years ago
Robert Kuok was a Rightious , Intergrity , Honesty , Humbleness , Responsiblity , Meticulous Man , Salute you Sir .   

34


jaya tissa
jaya tissa
2 months ago
The recent attack on Robert Kuok by BN politicians are totally uncalled for. Perhaps the general elections are around the corner and the need to drum up Malay support for their parties.

8


Rich Ong
Rich Ong
3 years ago
郭鹤年是我们华人的典范

31


Iris Lee
Iris Lee
2 years ago
They asked the pendatangs to go back to china. And so he did

27


johnson
johnson
2 months ago
Dear Jaya, the Kouk Foundation gave me some money in the early 1970's to help with my education. I came from a poor INDIAN family. Nasi lemak at that time only cost RM 0.15 Cents. My family still could not afford it, so i had  to go hungry at recess time. Today, I make sure what I went thru, my children will not go thru and I hav arrived. I am nearly 60yrs old now but still work as long as my legs can carry me. I never got any help from the gomen then but this 'STRANGER' help me n never asked for a word of thanks. I will always be grateful to his foundation. Maybe u dont understand the business world.
Regards.

26


paktam duda
paktam duda
2 years ago
Tuan Kuok balik lah kembali ke Malaysia, Jangan merajuk lagi. Now we're in crisis situation. Kasi ajar orang2 bodoh mcm mana mau bisness. Bukan biz atas angin makan duit orang lain masuk poket sendiri for own lavish lifestyle. Smoga Tn Kuok dpt tolong tanah air sendiri sebelum masa tuan utk pergi..

24


utube3888
utube3888
3 years ago
If only Robert Kuok is the prime minister of Malaysia. Malaysia will be so much better. Sad!!!

74


benjyaw
benjyaw
4 years ago
Lots of respect for Robert Kuok

16


azhar areepin
azhar areepin
4 years ago
My highest respect to him! Penangites salute you!

12


Khoo Siew im
Khoo Siew im
1 year ago
Robert Kuok is so successful yet so humble.He has healthy and respectable business principline.So different from today's business men.

12


Mohana Acc
Mohana Acc
3 years ago
Robert Kuok my role model

No comments: