Saturday, April 14, 2018

PUTIN JUST EXPOSED THE PLOT TO DESTROY AMERICA


PUTIN JUST EXPOSED THE PLOT TO DESTROY AMERICA

1,591,297 views
Published on Jan 10, 2017
SUBSCRIBE 308K
A SGTreport.com micro-doc. In a recent Christmas speech, the most maligned man on the planet exposed the plot to destroy America and the West. Copyright SGTreport - Please do not re-upload or mirror in part or in full. Embedding always welcome. For REAL news 24/7: http://sgtreport.com/ http://thephaser.com/ http://thelibertymill.com/ MUSIC CREDITS: Epidemic Sound: "Deserted 2", paid license for You Tube use Free Epic Orchestral Music The content in my videos and on the SGTbull07 - SGTreport.com channel are provided for informational purposes only. Use the information found in these videos as a starting point for conducting your own research and conduct your own due diligence BEFORE making any significant investing decisions. SGTbull07 - SGTreport.com assumes all information to be truthful and reliable; however, I cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of this information. Thank you.

SGTreport
NOTE: A reader has told me this speech was made in 2013. If that is the case, then it seems that Putin knew about the DC elite's obsession for pedophilia long before Pizzagate broke.
706
nsabimana jean bosco
Putin always speaks Truth and Truth will always win better and later
97
humblegeorge
OUTSTANDING !!!!
87
Shark Attack
One great man
58
Gregory Fortner
Trump and Putin are both billionaires. And neither one of them will bow down to the elites. And the elites hate them for it.
25
Sandra Watts
im so sick of ppl saying putin is evil.....im not buyin it at all.
216
Joshua Rose
I'm an American. I have never seen the Russians as enemies. I've always had the upmost respect for Vladimir Putin. I think he is a good man and a great leader.
180
Sandra Watts
putin is a christian ive seen him speak about the lord. HES A DEVOUT CHRISTIAN . ANYONE SAYS DIFFERENT IS A LIAR!!!
8
Milton Hackett
Trump and Putin are two modern day heros !!!!
97
Ea Wy
Trump and Putin are the only sane leaders in the world.
57
Giovonna C.
I would much rather be under the control of Putin then Mrs Bill Clinton! Putin is much more trustworthy and honorable then that evil, pedophile, blood drinking lesbian sadist, lying, cheating, and a person who is part of pedogate and most likely the leader of pedogate. Hellory would sell the Country out at any price. She is so corrupt along with her husband and those who back her financially. She has no morals or values and stands for nothing but herself. I can't wait for the day she is taking down and exposed by President Trump and it would be nice if Putin did in fact help. And Putin has the courage to kick all these corrupt Elites out of his country meanwhile Hellory would have them move into her house! 😎
68
Markell Mills
I was FLOORED right Now🤯🤯! 🤔🤔 I thought Putin was a bad Guy?? I don’t think I’ve EVER AGREED with a Politician in my Life.... as much as I just agreed with that “WiSE” man! Not many people have moved me like that with only their words (sticks&stones) just by “ speaking” the TRUTH ... But that was Truth I not only heard and read aloud to myself in English.... It was also like a sweet sent to my nose, I also felt those words, they gave my spirit a jolt... I also felt the Tension in that place⚡️🎭🚻 U could cut if with a 🍴 knife felt like there were more than a few Globalists Shootin’ Daggers at Putin👀🎃 I couldn’t have said it better , cooler or more eloquently than he did. That’s Exactly what’s wrong with the world 🌍 Today. “THE PLAN TO DESTROY THE FAMILY UNiT, Which is a representation of the Union Between Christ {The BrideGroom} and The Church being the Bride of Christ. But What really Earned him a soft-spot in me 💙for OL Vladdy ... He absolutely purposely but yet... subliminally , he STR8 UP mentioned All that “Pisa 🍕Gait”💩 Garbage [I dare not even spell that EViL correctly] I’ve read the Communist Manifesto I’ve read Marxism Agenda I know all about it. Being ex KGB where’d Putin acquire those deep Christian Values??? U’ve graduated to solid food now once u can see the Prophecy unfold b4 ur eyes 👀 Woe To Them!!! In the last days that’ll say it is good to be bad and vise verce♨️💯✝️
50
Berta Brass
America is distroying itself all alone, and fast enough
8
Vera Aubert
Putin is a true statesman
33
AbsoluteMMA101
Go Putin Go Trump!
31
William Iannucci
How true. Thank you brother. The real ISRAEL believes on Jesus Christ.
23
Random Dude
putin all the way
23
Tony Dixon
I am a soldier of God and he is upset with the Evil of humanity. If you continue to be against us you will no longer be with us. And yes Hell does exist. Heaven or Hell the choice is yours.
18
Carlos Torres
PUTIN IS SMART, THATS WHY HE WAS ONE OF THE FIRST RECOGNIZING THAT TRUMP IS A GENIUS and as any GENIUS is often misunderstood, BUT HIS ACTIONS CONFIRMED.THANK GOD!
16
sonata54 X
President Trump is America's Putin!!!!!...MAGA!!!!!

No comments: