Tuesday, July 13, 2021

See What Happened When A Protestant Prayed The Rosary - A True Life Story

CA 9+ See What Happened When A Protestant Prayed The Rosary - A True Life Story 149,144 views May 22, 2021 7K 139 Share Save Catholics Online Do you want us to pray for you? Click the link to join Catholics Online Exclusive Community: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLMi... As a member, we will pray in a special way for your private intentions. We will offer a 9 days novena Mass for your weekly and offer full 20 decades of the rosary weekly for your personal intentions. Funds generated from your membership will be used to help the poor in our local community 100%. Your joining our membership community will be a way of reaching out to the less privileged and we will continually offer special prayers for your benefits in thanksgiving for your contributions. Do you want us to pray for you? Click the link to join Catholics Online Exclusive Community: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLMi... 1,143 Comments Auggie Giuseppe Add a public comment... Tertius Carstens Tertius Carstens 1 month ago I’m a Protestant. Please pray for me that God will guide me towards the Truth where He wants me. Thank you and God bless. 106 Diago Dsouza Diago Dsouza 1 month ago I was jobless till the age of 28 years, my family and myself too thought I would be idle and jobless for the rest of my life, until I read a story in readers digest about the miracle of our Lady of Lourdes. Then I used visit our church and pray at her grotto. Sometimes if a had some pennies so to say I would light a candle. One day sitting dejectedly at a bus stop at seamans club I was approached by a person who advised me to go to shipping agent close by as there was a urgent vacany to join shop. I went just to please him and lo and behold I was recruited by the agent seeing my condition and teary eyes. The name of the ship was "Marianna" 129 Candee Hansel Candee Hansel 1 month ago God Bless this Priest 82 Mary Priscilla Mary Priscilla 1 month ago Praise the Lord to all my World friends Amen amen amen 🙏🙏🙏 53 Mark Viola Mark Viola 3 weeks ago The Hail Mary is an incredible prayer. Such impact. 20 Mary Joyce Mary Joyce 1 month ago Hail Mary, full of grace the lord is with thee, blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. LOVE 💖 YOU 💖 MAMMA 💖 22 Jack Aubrey Jack Aubrey 1 week ago I had been raised protestant but God in His divine mercy brought me to the Truth. Yet I still had protestant indoctrination hanging around in my head. My mum had passed away, she had always been very dear to me. I prayed to God to help me understand the "Mary thing," as I called it, and decided I was going to believe what the Catholic Church taught regardless of my upbringing. I said the Hail, Mary prayer and went to bed. As I was getting up the next morning, a thought came to me, very powerful and almost seemed to come from outside of my mind. It asked," Do you love your mother?" "Of course I do, I adored my mother!" I answered. "Don't you think Jesus would feel the same about His mother?" was the reply. I was floored! I'm not saying God "spoke" to me, but whatever this was, it forever settled this issue in my spirit. Viva Christo Rey! Hail Mary, full of grace! 45 Bobby Malingin Bobby Malingin 4 weeks ago Amen i am very grateful to have a CATHOLIC faith and i always pray the Holy Rosary everyday 13 Lorna Cute Lorna Cute 1 month ago Rosary is the best weapon to fight which is a road life. Amen 🙇😇❤️🌹🌹🌹 49 Johny Johny 1 month ago Praying Rosary, Gives me more energy. I have no words explain the experience and blessings I receive through rosary. Ave Maria 17 Daniel Williams Daniel Williams 1 week ago "Honour thy Father and thy Mother". Now God will show you the way, but so will Mary! 12 twotetah twotetah 1 week ago "Rejoice O Virgin Theotokos, Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee"

No comments: