Friday, July 9, 2021

Elon Musk on Nikola Tesla – What He Said May Shock You...

CA 9+ Elon Musk on Nikola Tesla – What He Said May Shock You... 6,231,957 views Mar 14, 2018 116K 14K Share Save Bright Insight 1.15M subscribers What Elon Musk said about Nikola Tesla in an interview, may shock you. Elon Musk is quickly becoming one of the most famous people on earth. Tesla the car company, SpaceX, SolarCity, The Boring Company are all companies of Elon Musk's, which are leading the way in technology and humanity's future. However, his thoughts on Nikola Tesla and Thomas Edison took me back for a minute. Help support me on my mission to expose truth on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/BrightInsight My channel discusses many different topics including Lost Ancient Human Civilizations, Intuition & Spirituality, Nikola Tesla, Corruption, Aliens and UFO's and various current events. Thank you for your support! 28,233 Comments Auggie Giuseppe Add a public comment... Bright Insight Pinned by Bright Insight Bright Insight 3 years ago (edited) I regret stating that Elon Musk is not a rocket scientist! He certainly is, and in fact he is the lead engineer at SpaceX. He is also a business “magNET” ;) A couple more corrections to this video: The museum that Elon Musk donated to is in New York, not Belgrade. Also, the electric chair actually utilizes A/C, not D/C! Thanks again for watching 5K JJ JJ 1 year ago Tesla was a scientist. Edison was a salesman. 7.1K Christian music collection Christian music collection 3 months ago Nikola Tesla last letter to his mother. "All these years I have spent in the service of mankind brought me nothing but insults and humiliation" 623 joe munene joe munene 1 month ago "History is a pack of lies agreed upon." Napoleon Bonaparte 93 Jim Jim Jim Jim 5 months ago Why does Tesla not get much attention in current society? Reason 1: he was from Eastern Europe Reason 2: current society admires the sorts like the Kardashians and most people probably haven't heard of Nikola Tesla. 307 Ashutosh Naik Ashutosh Naik 2 months ago Tesla's Last Letter to His Mother (PLEASE READ) My dear mother, I feel sad and dreary when I think of you. I don't know how, but I feel that you are not well. I wish I could be beside you now mother, to bring you a glass of water. All these years that I had spent in the service of mankind brought me nothing but insults and humiliation. This morning I woke up early, just before dawn, because I had heard something that I have been hearing through my dreams for quite some time now. I heard this voice that sang some beautiful chant, lament, or even prayer in Moorish. When I came to my senses I realized that this voice came from everywhere and it was impossible to determine whether it was from within. I am afraid of losing my mind. I cannot confide this to Doctor Lionel because I don't trust him anymore. I heard that he visited Mr. Edison two weeks ago... Again my thoughts are of you, Mother, and again I feel that same restlessness and sorrow. I will write to the Patent Office to speed up the realization of my public experiment for one week. I have to go back home, to my homeland, to You. I know now for sure that you are not well because once again I have heard that lamenting voice, but this time I was wide awake. I still haven't lost my sense. I didn't write to the Patent Office, one of their agents came and I told him about my intentions in person. He said he was sorry, but the dates could not be changed because all the congressmen have already determined them. I went down to the Waterfalls and told the boys to prepare the turbines and wait for my call tomorrow. I have decided to provide mankind with the gift it deserves and to return to Europe, to You, Mother. Governments here are the same as the ones back home. I have realized now, at the very end, that mankind depends on governments and the individual cannot change the world on himself. But that strange voice still bothers me. I know it is connected to You, my experiment, with something transcendental... Dear Mother, I leave for Yugoslavia tomorrow. Miss Nora went to the Port and bought me the ticket for Lisbon. From there I will go by train to Zurich, and then straight home. It will take me approximately ten days, no more than two weeks, to get home. Today I have entered the Congressional office building and in the middle of the congressional session asked for a couple of minutes of their time. They weren't very happy about it but they let me. I asked for the telephone to call the laboratory at Niagara falls. The boys over there activated the turbines and the Congress hall was lit up with my power, ten times stronger than the regular one, as I promised it would. I didn't care about their reactions at all. I instantly left the hall, because I didn't do all this for them, but mankind. At that very moment, when I was looking at the lightning bulb to shine with ''my'' wireless electricity, I realized that I wasn't the maker of all this. I felt that someone or something was carrying it from Niagara Falls to the Congress hall and that the law I thought I ''invented'' actually always existed. I was just the vessel blessed with inspiration to formulate and explain it to mankind. Instead of triumph and happiness, some empty sorrow emerged. I realized that I had missed something big in my life. As If I had left something unrecognized completely. Some formula was within the grasp of my understanding and I have failed or didn't want to clarify it. That has to be connected to that Moorish lament, I am sure of it now... This letter will never get to you, Mother. I don't know why I write it to you when you cannot read it...rest in peace Mother and please forgive me for choosing paths that had to lead me away from you. I cannot even be there for your funeral. I read the telegram that informed me of your death and despise people who weren't ready to understand two years ago that electricity can be transferred without wires. Now, they have seen it but they won't use it for centuries to come because someone burned my downtown laboratory to the ground, with all of my formulas and writings in it. The suspect of Mr. Edison. I became so indifferent, I cannot even recognize myself. I would maybe feel sad before but not anymore because I am now sure that someone is keeping ''my'' patents under control, that ''my'' discovery isn't ''mine'' at all, and finally, that mankind was not ready for it. I know that someone is overseeing everything and has a plan of their own, which is probably why I am indifferent. My ship for Lisbon leaves at 11 o'clock. The car is waiting outside. I will lay this letter on your grave when I arrive at our village's graveyard. I believe in something that I have never believed. I believe that I am still a part of you and that my life is not over for good. I now feel sorry for avoiding Turks because they sang similar laments I heard before dawns. I now realize that they knew about these things a lot more than I ever did. All those years spent in science were in vain. Please, mother, pray for me over there if you can sing the Moorish lament for the lost soul of your poor ignorant son... My mother forgave me for taking my paths from Thee, so I can not come to the funeral. Pray there, for me, Mother, if you can. 140 red_ashcroft red_ashcroft 2 years ago Tesla wanted electricity to be accessed by everyone for free. 6.9K Alfonso Alfonso 4 months ago Tesla was a genius, one of the most brilliant minds in the world ever. He could watch an engine moving parts just in his mind. The world owns so much to Tesla (not just only 1M). To me it is an offence that the same capital funding that throw him out is using his name as a comercial brand. He died ruined and alone in a hotel room. 33 zbe0112 zbe0112 5 months ago Tesla!!! Serbian Genies!!!🤲🤲🤲🤲🤲❤️ 21 Alisetti Emmanuel Alisetti Emmanuel 3 months ago Telsa wouldn't bother about the credits , because he is a true scientist. And true scientists forgets self love, And they just work,hoping their works could be helpful to the humanity. 35 Steven Dyer Steven Dyer 3 months ago I say we petition for the recognition of Nicholas Tesla by way of an official holiday, like M. King and others. 76 Anonymous07192 Anonymous07192 1 year ago "I don't care that they stole my idea. I care that they don't have any of their own." - Nikola Tesla 6.7K J_respect J_respect 5 months ago "We hate people when they are alive, but missed them when they died" - TF I'm saying 63 lumen8r lumen8r 1 month ago ‘Genius is 1 Percent Inspiration and 99 Percent Nikola Tesla’ -Thomas Edison 51 jena jena 4 months ago Since our schools won’t teach our kids about Tesla. It’s up to us the parents. He was a great roll model who’s story needs to be more well known. 31 Product Reviews Product Reviews 3 months ago Nikola Tesla was a genius and for his time was just as special a mind as Leonardo da Vinci 50 Rellohz Rellohz 1 year ago In short, the older I get. The more I find out almost everything is a damn lie that I’ve learned in school 2.5K Good human be happy Good human be happy 2 weeks ago The real tesla wanted to make energy free. Elon is a business man 7 Jesse James VLQG Jesse James VLQG 5 months ago 4:36 Edison hired Tesla and stole his work when the government found out he wanted to give us back free energy! 47 Z M Z M 1 month ago Thought Nikola was silenced because he discovered "free energy". 7 Terrence Antimano Duque Terrence Antimano Duque 1 year ago Albert Einstein was once asked how it felt to be the smartest man alive. Einstein’s reply was “I don’t know, you’ll have to ask Nikola Tesla.” 2.2K H A H A 5 months ago (edited) N Tesla was a scientist who didn't get any support or sponsers for his works & ideas. Always admired him he was a fighter he never gave up.

No comments: