Tuesday, December 1, 2020

BREAKING: Texas Rejects Dominion Voting Software For A Trump Win!

CA 9+ 1:19 / 4:08 BREAKING: Texas Rejects Dominion Voting Software For A Trump Win! 10,776 views •Dec 1, 2020 1.3K 28 Share Save The Finance Hub 133K subscribers SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP. SUPPORT ME. Can you support? Here are a couple ways you can: PayPal: http://paypal.me/dylanhimmerich Support Trump Merch: https://merchtrump.com/ PayPal: send to dylanhimmerich@yahoo.com (choose friends & family) Venmo: @Dylan-Himmerich Cashapp: $DylanHimmerich Send cash, checks & money orders to: Dylan Himmerich PO Box 5554 San Clemente, CA 92674 Donation by credit card: Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/financehub OUR NEW OFFICIAL NEWSLETTER! https://financehub.substack.com/ I pledge to use all donations to help support this community and spreading the truth about Donald Trump and getting our voices heard. My videos are not monetized very well due to the nature of my content so all donations are appreciated. Thank you all for the support, you have no idea how much it is appreciated. Consider donating today. God bless. Parler: https://parler.com/profile/Dylanhimme... Instagram: https://instagram.com/dylanhimmerich Twitter: https://twitter.com/DylanHimmerich Contact: dylanhimmerich@gmail.com 141 Comments Auggie Giuseppe Add a public comment... CJ7 girl CJ7 girl 44 minutes ago RECOUNT ALL BLUE STATES AS I'M SURE THEY WERE STOLEN TOO! AND NOT JUST FOR POTUS45! 58 Charish Hamilton Charish Hamilton 47 minutes ago BREAKING: TELL US SOMETHING WE DON'T ALREADY KNOW!!!!! 76 Story of My Life Story of My Life 36 minutes ago It's why all those douchbags kept saying Texas would flip blue. They were trying desperately to sell them to Texas, but got foiled by intelligent Texans! 14 vita vita 41 minutes ago "BREAKING: Texas Rejects Dominion Voting System For A Trump Win!" President Trump already won Texas even according to liestream media! 40 Dinia Santos Dinia Santos 42 minutes ago I am a proud Texan. 40 Jeff Taylor Jeff Taylor 40 minutes ago (edited) We like what you do and say, but seems like your weeks behind on the news man. Still gave you a thumbs up tho 13 Thành Văn Thành Văn 37 minutes ago The prison is the final destination for fraudsters. is also the destination for ballot fraud compromises👎👎👎 11 John Cruise John Cruise 44 minutes ago For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open. - Luke 8:17 35 D D D D 44 minutes ago We know that Texas rejects the system why did make a video about something we know 26 SIKE01 SIKE01 27 minutes ago TEXAS needs to reject Democrats fleeing California but who are still bringing their backward politics with them. 4 real deal real deal 46 minutes ago (edited) 26 likes and no comments even though it says there are supposed to be comments 4 me me me me 41 minutes ago We are in a war 5 Heather Thompson Heather Thompson 35 minutes ago To God be the GLORY. HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH to God be the glory 5 Dennis Moritz Dennis Moritz 7 minutes ago If you're encouraged after watching the ''hearings'', then you're delusional 花澤俊夫 花澤俊夫 24 minutes ago Everything in the president is also presidential. 1 Caleb Magnuson Caleb Magnuson 25 minutes ago That’s it. I’m done with this channel. This is not news. This old. 1 Scotty Cash Scotty Cash 43 minutes ago How is this breaking? 4 Ken Cooley Ken Cooley 23 minutes ago Dominion chosen to be used to route the election. Trump wins!!! 1 Drop Kick Murphy Drop Kick Murphy 3 minutes ago Your spot on my friend. The intake of news is off the charts historically. This week has heavily leveled up. Rogue journalism is at a high. We appreciate all the hungry young journalists popping up and driven for the truth and old school journalism skill sets. It's so reassuring now we do in fact have a next generation that is truth driven. When we see so much extreme left butchering our world 1 Todd T Todd T 25 minutes ago Imagine if train-systems were connected to the internet. Apparently they are smarter than a US election. Zakery Donato Zakery Donato 43 minutes ago Trump won Michigan 9 scaldon2 scaldon2 31 minutes ago If dominion was used in Texas. Biden would of won the state. 1 Greg Willams Greg Willams 37 minutes ago Thanks for doing these reports I sleep during the day when these hearings are on as I work third shift and I have to catch up on the news 1 Jon Dunbar Jon Dunbar 28 minutes ago Me to non stop chills straight though the hearings !!!! I have gotten 3 ballots to my home one that was legit two to people at my address that never lived here because I’m the second owner and I know the original owners they were vote by mail ballots all I had to do is fill them out for ballots I also received one from Cali even though I live and am registered in Arizona 3 Jim Kyle Jim Kyle 1 minute ago BREAKING: This channel is a clickbait joke-a-thon LOL Susan Lauper Susan Lauper 19 minutes ago I'm waiting for a California win for Trump I feel it in my old bones! viva Trump the best president in the world 1 Jeff Taylor Jeff Taylor 39 minutes ago Obviously your able to reach people, if you really want to help you should put out a call to PATRIOTS to act now man. These TYRANTS won't be jailed 3 nibbo ret nibbo ret 25 minutes ago Am not even from the US but here i am 1 J Stadt J Stadt 28 minutes ago Smiling with my heart!

No comments: