Thursday, May 24, 2018

India : “Go and teach all nations"


MAY 18, 2018
 
BY FSSPX.NEWS

FSSPX.NEWS offers you to watch a video on its mission in India.
Dear readers,
The apostolate of Catholic Schools in mission countries was something very dear to our beloved founder. Is it not the very command of Our Lord: “Go and teach all nations? It is why the Society has always been taken a special care of educating, especially in mission countries. Our fathers and sisters in the Indian mission are doing an excellent job educating and bringing up orphan children. I have seen it personally. It is my hope that our missionary workers are able to continue on with their noble work.
And so I ask you, the faithful, to prayerfully consider supporting the Society of Saint Pius X's mission in India. In order to better inform you on our apostolic work in the region, I present to you the following video. May it edify and inspire you!
With my priestly blessing,
Father Alain-Marc Nely.

Make a donation to the Society of Saint Pius X's mission in India.

Help the spread the Catholic Faith with good works of charity! Your dollar can go a long way in supporting the SSPX's continued apostolates in Asia.
Please, choose "I want my donation to be designated toward": Asia

I want my donation to be dedicated: India

No comments: